It ain't easy. $200 down, $1100 to go. 100 a week = 11 weeks remaining.
Aside from bills that creep on you when you were not expecting it, the recent bank scare for whatever reason slowed work down again last week. I got sent home in the middle of the day 3 times because of the lack of work. Makes me wish I stayed the course and did become a programmer, but oh well. :(
Also, Hi! :)
Here is what's going on:
- Clip Studio lied to me (in my opinion), or I misunderstood something-- the upgrade cost was $40. Audio playback has improved I think, but there is still no audio scrubbing. :/
- I tried out Adobe Animate --I was overwhelmed with the fact it was only a 7 day period and there was so much to learn I ended up canceling the subscription. I did find the skeleton rigging kinda neat but thats not wanted to do with it. I may come back to that later in life. :/
- Had a nice chat with Rewired Records' owner Ste (aka DJ Infinite), he likes where I am going with my music but I still need to refine things further. :)
- I discovered playlists! I will will sort some music out and put them into playlists so you and I can jam out to things I find. :)
- I am making an Animatic based on this gem of voice acting by @Jenital --
Sneak peek: Say Hello to 'Mort' --the unhinged main character.
Other then that, I got to go bed.
Say sane! Stay safe!
Log in to Comment
If you're willing to start using Flash, I'd recommend going to "https://animatearchive.neocities.org". They've archive working .exe files for FutureSplash Animator to Adobe Flash CS6. Now me personally, I use Macromedia Flash MX, and I think it does the job pretty well. I'm not really much of a "Pirating" guy myself, nor do I support it, but when you're living in a world where the newest version of Adobe Animate costs $20.99/mo, you kinda have to.
I think I used 200X mx? back in technical class in highschool and I liked that very much and wanted CS3. But it was very expensive to someone just entering the workforce and the great recession of '07 crushed that dream. :(
I'm pretty ok with Clip Studio Paint at the moment. I'm a bit hesitant to download that kind of software on computers that I use for production. Its certainly worth looking at later. :)